Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, the wheels are turning ever so slowly, but I am making progress and I guess that's the main thing.

Last night Mr G. showed me how to move photos from my camera onto the computer and shrink them and lots of other things as well. Now I can access photos for my blog but this morning, I just can't manage to get them onto the blog, even though we successfully did this last night. Never mind, I will have another attempt at it tonight and under Mr G's expert tutelage I will be successful, because I know they are in the computer somewhere and I'm not going to be put off.

Have been "playing" with the sewing machine this morning, trying some ideas out on textile pieces. Problem is lots of ideas but not quite making it from the ideas stage to a successful outcome, but nonetheless having fun along the way and learning one or two new things in the process.

So far the new year has been very enjoyable, but I am afraid more hot weather is on the way . Oh well that's summer and at the end of the day I can tick it off and say to myself "that's one day closer to winter". Being a cold weather lover I look forward to the longer nights, snuggling under doonas, pots of soup on the stove, sitting by the wood heater with a cuppa and a knitting or crochet project by my side. Summer is bearble if you can get a good nights sleep and don't feel like you are going to melt everytime you go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's busy isn't it?......thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I love hearing from you and will reply via email unless you are set up as a
'no reply blog'
in which case I will reply here on the comments page...♥

Thankyou xx