Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's quite on the cards.....

Two more cards to share with you, the first is the washing day with some very cute polka dot clothing, although I must say that the bloomers are most definitely NOT mine!! A pair of polka dot knickers maybe, but definitely not this sort.

My nanna used to have one of these clotheslines, a pole at either end to hold up the line and one in the middle for extra support when the washing was hanging on it.

Along with 'Kombi love' there is also some 'caravan love' going on around here as well.
Maybe it's the home on wheels aspect of both vehicles that appeals so much to me. You can hitch one to your wagon or put the key in the ignition in the other and head off into the wide blue yonder to follow your dreams. With so many 'grey nomads' heading off these days these cards always seem to raise a smile.

I love making them, I think the caravan in the middle is my favourite.

Things are pretty quiet here on the craft front at the moment, don't know whether it's the heat of lack of inspiration, but I certainly hope it sorts itself out soon.

Hope you are all well and whether your home is on wheels or stationary, all the best to you and yours.

C x

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Your cards and stitched things are really lovely, esp. the VW camper vans! Very "St. Ives"

    Have a lovely weekend
    Carolyn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for taking the time to stop by my blog! I would love a few of your cards ie. caravan, combi, chickens, bunting or washing, do you have any ready at the moment? My email is:
    a_beamishparker@yahoo.com.au if you could email me when you have the time? Thankyou so much!:)
    ps. checked out your son's music he is incredible, very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Life's busy isn't it?......thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I love hearing from you and will reply via email unless you are set up as a
'no reply blog'
in which case I will reply here on the comments page...♥

Thankyou xx